- What Beaches do you service?
- We are located on the West Coast of Florida, just about an hour South of Tampa. Our service area runs from Anna Maria Island, down through Longboat Key, Lido Key, Siesta Key and Casey Key.
- How do we apply for a Marriage license?
- Applicants must apply in person at the Clerk of Court and bring a Driver’s License, Photo I.D. or Passport. If either applicant was previously married, the date and county the prior marriage ended by divorce, annulment, or death is required. If it has been less then six months, documentation is required. The fee is $93.50. Florida residents have a 3-day waiting period, however non-Florida residents have no waiting period and will recieve their marriage license the same day.
For More Information, visit the website of the Sarasota Clerk of Circuit Court & County Comptroller
- Is a deposit required when reserving a Wedding date?
- Sand Petal Weddings does require a non-refundable deposit. Your deposit guarantees that your wedding date and time is reserved with Sand Petal Weddings. As a protection to our company, your deposit is non-refundable, as we do not book more weddings than we can perform on a specific day & time. Upon reciept of your deposit and signed contract, an information Welcome packet will be sent to your preferred address. Exact amount of deposit is dependent upon package choice and can also be found in your proposal.
- Are there other locations you can perform wedding ceremonies at other then a beach?
- We have several locations to choose from or you can provide an alternate location of your choosing such as Hotel, Park, Private Backyard, etc. However, there will be an “out of area” travel fee if applicable and site must be preapproved by Sand Petal Weddings.